Because we've moved to the Salesforce Analytics API, we have a few restrictions that are driven by Salesforce limitations. See the following list of Analytics API limititations:
- Get up to 200 reports that you most recently viewed.
- Get results for the first 2000 report rows, which includes detailed record data. You can narrow results using filters to get the most useful bits.
- Add up to 20 custom field filters when you run a report. The number includes existing custom field filters saved to the source report.
- Send requests for reports that have up to 100 fields as columns.
- Access results of an asynchronous report run any number of times within a 24-hour rolling period.
- When filtering data, cross filters and standard report filters are not available.