By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-ups blocked . You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
If you still get pop-ups after disabling them, then you could have malware. Learn how to get rid of malware.
Turn pop-ups on
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
Under "Pop-ups," select an option:
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups