- Your "In Context User" is no longer Active
- The Report Scheduler is running 4 different batch processes. Just like every other record in Salesforce, your batch process have an owner ... but for batches this is considered the "In Context" or the "Submitted By" user
- If your "Submitted By" user is no longer a System Administrator, or if this user is no longer an Active SF Licensed user, the Report Scheduler will immediately fail.
- Go to Setup > Monitoring > Scheduled Jobs > then find each of these batch names: DashBoardSchedulerHourly, RefreshSchedulerHourly, ReportScheduleAnalyticsrHourly and ReportSchedulerHourly
- Look at the name in the "Submitted By" column
- If this user is NOT a System Administrator and or this user is no longer active, please have an "Active", System Administrator "DELETE" i.e. click on the "Del" link before each of these names
- After completing the "Deletes", immediately go to the "Scheduler Settings" tab and click on Save'
- Once they click on the "Save" button these batch processes will immediately get recreated, inserting this users name to the Submitted By column
- All functionality will return immediately after clicking on Save
Modified on: Wed, 20 Jun, 2018 at 11:56 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.