- Fixed the "Opportunity Default" function on the GoToW Setup page - it is no longer required that you define default values on the "Set Defaults on Opportunity" sub tab
- Removed the sub tab "Set Defaults on Opportunity"
- Removed the "Set Defaults on Accounts"
- Fixed the "Registrant This Contact to a Webinar" button (on Contact Detail and Contact List View)
- Fixed the "Registrant This Lead to a Webinar" button (on Lead Detail and Lead List View)
Added new button to the Account object: View All Related Contacts Webinar Responses (fetches QA, Poll and Survey Results for all Contacts, across alL Webinars
Added the "Logged In" and "Logged Out" timestamps to the GoToWebinars "Registrant" page
Added the following new button on Leads Detail page: Invite This Lead To a Webinar
Added the following new button on Lead List View page: Invite Multiple Leads To a Webinar
Added the following new button on Contact Detail Invite This Contact To a Webinar
Added the following new button on Contact List View page: Invite Multiple Contacts To a Webinar
Created new VF Email Template to support the new button "Invite to Webinar"
Added an Inline VF page "Webinar History" to the Account Object
Added the following new values to the GoToWebinar page:
Registration Link Clicked Count
Registration Email Opened Count
Average Interest Rating
Fixed the "Poll" and "Survey" Results on the Webinar page. Duplicate values were being inserted
Changed the name on GoToWebinar details section from "# of Survey Responses" to "# of Survey Respondents", and fixed the output
Added multiple new out of the box Salesforce Reports to the "GoToWebinar" Reports folder
Modified on: Wed, 24 Oct, 2018 at 1:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.